Thursday, April 10, 2014

The False Prince

Review by Curry


The False Prince
by Jennifer Nielsen




Genre: Adventure, Young Adult


Rating: Y-11


Content: Violence involving children


Let me just start off by saying that this is a 5 STAR book for me! Here’s the summary:


Summary:


In a faraway land, civil war is brewing. To unify his kingdom’s divided people, A nobleman named Conner devises a cunning plan to find an impersonator of the King’s long-lost son and install him on the throne. Four orphans are forced to compete for the role including a clever and defiant boy named Sage. Sage know that Conner’s motives are more than questionable, yet his life balances on a sword’s point - he must be chosen to play the prince or he will certainly be killed. His rivals will be devising their own plots as well, so Sage must trust no one and keep his thoughts hidden.


Personal Review:


For all of you that have not read this book yet, you are lucky. I only say that because you do not have to wait for the 2nd and 3rd books to come out like I had to. I LOVE THIS BOOK! It was torture to wait, but I did it and it was worth it. There are many reasons why I love this book but the main reason is because of Sage, the main character. He is brilliant and so fun to read about. There are times when you think “Why are you doing this?!” But then it all makes sense and I learned to fully trust him. This book has everything; an intriguing plot, great characters, humor, suspense and just a touch of romance. I think that I will go re-read it now. Peace!


- Curry


If you liked this you may also like:


The Runaway King by Jennifer Nielsen
Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith
Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier

No comments:

Post a Comment