Tuesday, November 11, 2014

I Am Number Four

Review by Felicity

I Am Number Four  
by: Pittacus Lore


Genre: SciFi/Fantasy  


Rating: Y-12


Content: violence


Summary:  (from goodreads)
Nine aliens who left their home planet of Lorien when it fell under attack by the evil Mogadorian. Nine aliens who scattered on Earth. Nine aliens who look like ordinary teenagers living ordinary lives, but who have extraordinary, paranormal skills. Nine aliens who might be sitting next to you now. The Nine had to separate and go into hiding.
The Mogadorian caught Number One in Malaysia, Number Two in England, and Number Three in Kenya. All of them were killed. John Smith, of Paradise, Ohio, is Number Four. He knows that he is next.

I AM NUMBER FOUR is the thrilling launch of a series about an exceptional group of teens as they struggle to outrun their past, discover their future—and live a normal life on Earth


Personal Review:


I love the concept of this book. My siblings have been raving about this series for a while now so finally my husband and I decided to read it together. I didn’t appreciate how depressing if felt and he didn’t like the lovesick teenage boy. With that said we both felt it worth reading and we are very excited to read the rest of the series. My sister has told me that this book is her least favorite of the series so far, and that gives me hope that I’ll love the other books since I do like the alien concept going on.


-Felicity


If you like this you may also like:

The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies #2) by Pittacus Lore
Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins




No comments:

Post a Comment