Friday, November 14, 2014

Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25

Review by Curry

Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25
by Richard Paul Evans



Genre: Sci-fi Fantasy, Young Adult

Rating: Y

Content: Clean

Summary:

To everyone at Meridian High School, Michael Vey is an ordinary fourteen-year-old. In fact, the only thing that seems to set him apart is the fact that he has Tourette’s syndrome. But Michael is anything but ordinary. Michael has special powers. Electric powers.

Personal Review:

I first heard about this book in a literature class that I was in almost two years ago. I've been looking forward to reading it since then, and it did not let me down! The main character is likable and realistic, the storyline is intriguing keeping you interested, and yet not so overstuffed with action and drama. I really liked this book and I can't wait to read the next one (which I will probably do today.) There are currently four Michael Vey books out.

-Curry

If you liked this then you might enjoy:

Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan
The False Prince by Jenifer Nielson
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

No comments:

Post a Comment